Identifying and selling against merchandising plans.
- Responsible for selling, closing, servicing and expanding the current customer base within an assigned territory.
- Selecting sites for new development with a focus on multi-unit opportunities.
- Managing relationships with suppliers, vendors, sponsors, internal clients and community partners.
- Regularly travelling to regional company sites, meeting area managers and getting product feedback from them.
- Providing highly professional sales and marketing expertise and back up to sales representatives.
- Working closely with distributor field teams to help lead strategic field initiatives.
- Participating in district sales events as well as regional and national distributor trade shows.